Share your thoughts or ask any Local Government Strategic Planning, Project Management, Performance Evaluation related Questions and our Subject Matter Experts will Engage with You
Our Motto Is To Bring The Future Into The Present So We Can Prepare For It Today
RiskForesights.COM Global Forum
South Africa Energy Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions
SDG 7 calls for Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. Coupled with the current Energy Crisis the Government has put together an Energy Avion Plan.
In his address to the nation on 25 July 2022, President Cyril Ramaphosa announced a bold set of actions to address load shedding and achieve energy security. The National Energy Crisis Committee (NECOM) has since been established to oversee the implementation of five key interventions:
1. Fix Eskom and improve the availability of existing supply
2. Enable and accelerate private investment in generation capacity
3. Accelerate procurement of new capacity from renewables, gas and battery storage
4. Unleash businesses and households to invest in rooftop solar
5. Fundamentally transform the electricity sector to achieve long-term energy security
Strategic and Risk Foresights Discussion Forum
By Anonymous 21...
9 months ago
By Mhletshwa Be...
1 year ago
South Africa NDP Vision 2030 Discussion Forum
Africa Agenda 2063 Discussion Forum
8 months ago
9 months ago